A flawless execution

At the cross, Jesus took our filthy shame, and exchanged it for His spotless righteousness. No penalty. No condemnation. A full pardon despite our guilt.

He makes all who receive Him perfect by His own death in their place, setting each believer's soul free from judgment, restoring them to His own righteousness.

I am guilty. I need a savior. How about you?

Best regards, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin

It's not religion. With Jesus Christ, it's a real relationship. Day in, day out, ongoing.

Don't be so quick to summarily dismiss Him. Most of what this world teaches about Him is flawed, mistaken, misleading. You owe it to yourself to seek the truth for yourself. You are worthy of that much at least.

Don't take my word for it. I offer you my experience. But see for yourself by reading the Bible. Start with the gospel of John. You will find that my words don't do Him justice because He's so much more.

----- Here is the gospel of John in fully dramatized form. You can see who Jesus is in the duration of a movie:

Best regards, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin

I am sad to say you've just earned your direct one-way ticket to my ignore list.

Nicolas

Reply to
Nicolas Matringe

I am sadder, Nicolas, but for other reasons (because I know what it means eternally for a person to reject Jesus Christ's free offer of salvation, the only "Get out of Hell free card" any of us will ever get. It means we must pay the price of our sin, rather than Jesus paying that price. It means we are lost in eternity because we are not God, and cannot raise ourselves from the dead as Jesus did).

Best regards, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin