a few questions

Hi, Len!

I was finishing my first design on jan 2005, and I was using Altera UP1X (yeah, it's a bit old). I really addict in FPGA (compared to uC), but unfortunately no job in IC design outside my campus (or it's hard to find). if I may know, what did you design on FPGA?

-ivan-

Reply to
chris_ivan

A digital video graphic inserter for 601 video. It was a great learning experience, and I very much enjoyed it. I teamed up a Cyclone and a PIC18F8722. It was great to have the ability to shift a chore from software to hardware or visa-versa. I will check out the books you've mentioned!

L.

Reply to
Len