91c111 drivers for NIOSII without ucosII/lwip stack

hey,everyone! Now ,I have a board with cycloneII70 and a 91c111 ethernet controller,and I want to control the 91c111 including receive packet and send packet and so on ,but I don't want to use the ucos operating system and the lwip stack,is there anyone do the samething can give some advice,Thanks!

Reply to
bjzhangwn