64-bit kernel mode driver for Avnet Virtex 5 LX110T PCIe development board

Hi, I have been using Avnet V5 LX110T PCIe develoment board on a Windows XP 32-bit platform with generic 32-bit device driver from Jungo. I need to migrate to a 64-bit platform as my app requires more physical memory (system RAM) for data processing. I am looking for a 64-bit kernel mode driver for the Avnet V5 PCIe board which will install the FPGA board on the 64 bit OS platform. So far I have not been able to find any, Avnet does not support or provice any except the legacy 32- bit driver. Any help in converting the existing 32-bit driver to 64- bit kernel mode driver OR finding a suitable one will be highly appreciated. I hope the same 64-bit kernel mode driver will work for ML605 Virtex 6 FPGA board !

Regards

Reply to
maverick