3rd Annual Opensource Telephony Developer Conference in Chicago, Illinois on June 26 to 28, 2007

3rd Annual Opensource Telephony Developer Conference in Chicago, Illinois on June 26 to 28, 2007

This is to invite your company for our upcoming 3rd Annual Opensource Telephony Developer Conference in Chicago, Illinois on June 26 to 28,

2007.

The event supports Opensource technology as a cost-effective solution for telecommunications (SOHO and medium-to-large enterprises) Our website is

This is an opportunity for you to promote your products and services to the Opensource Telephony market. As a sponsor:

  1. You may include your logo on our programme, brochure, website and delegate packs
  2. You may request that your company have a 2 to 3 minute advertisement played during breaks and speaker transitions
  3. You may request your company's marketing video to be played during lunch time
  4. You may give away sample products on site

If you have other ideas of how to market your product to Cluecon delegates (from around the world), please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@supportrelations.com and I'll be happy to refer you to our marketing team that you may discuss specific details with them.

I hope that you'd be able to support our endeavor to educate and share best practices with the Opensource application developers and the telephony market about the efficiencies and potential of Opensource Technology. Our website is

I look forward to hear from you.

Best,

Nathaniel Anumba

+063917-3301309 snipped-for-privacy@supportrelations.com snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com