3.3V tolerant Virtex-4 JTAG Configuration

Hello, I've been looking through Xilinx's website for quite some time now for information on using 3.3V to configure a Virtex-4 through the JTAG interface. Is there anything equivalent to the link below for the Virtex 4? That's a very good document for the Spartan 3 and I'm hoping to find something similar for the V4.

Thanks, Dale

Reply to
Dale

Dale,