16550 VHDL code

Hello,

I'm currently writing VHDL code for an Altera cyclone, the EP1C6. One of the modules i need is an 16550 compatible UART which has to communicate through an ISA bus (PC104).

My question is if somebody has the VHDL code for it, or can tell me where i can find code (i've already asked quotes at core suppliers but this is a little bit expensive).

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Jackolantern25

It's got a wishbone interface, but should be pretty trivial to interface it to ISA..

Regards, Mark

Reply to
Mark McDougall