Subject Author Posted Replies

Spartan 3 configuration download error
Hi, I am using the Xilinx ISEWebPack 8.1i together with a Spartan 3 Starter Kit (Digilent, bought from Xilinx). Now, from time to time I get an error message about failed program download to the FPGA...
7
7

Reprogramming Proms,before the fpga boots from them (Avnet board,Xilinx Proms)
Hello, I have programmed the 2 cascaded xilinx-PROMs of my development board with incorrect files (.mcs files). What I have actually done is program prom1 with the .mcs file that should go to prom2...

Microblaze 7.0 on V2pro?
Hello all, Is MicroBlaze 7.0 compatible with Virtex-II Pro devices? XPS 9.2.02 doesn't seem to offer it as an option, but I haven't found any documentation which confirms specifically one way or the...
8
8

Rom Implementation in a CPLD
Hallo, reading XST user guide it seems that it's not possbile to implement a rom into a cpld, so I have made some experiment with the following code and ISE has compiled everything without reporting...
3
3

Cyclone flash configuration data
I've implemented a flash programmer for the EPCS1 serial flash, attached to a Cyclone, using the Serial Flash Loader entity. Programming and reading the flash works, but how do I create the data for...
4
4

signal generation in VHDL on FPGA.... Check my code please
hi, i have writen a pice of code which should impliment a value on the LEDs of my FPGA development board as the signal 'count' increases. However it is going strait to the ' when others => LEDs
5
5

i need fpga board with 10 Gig interface and pcie interface
hi all, for my application i need a fpga board which has PCI express interface and 10 Gig ethernet or fibre channel interface. plz tell me if there is any board. one more thing startix II GX PCI...
4
4

i need ur help
i want information about fpga boards. for my application i required a fpga board with pcie interface and 10 Giga bit /s interface . i have searched a lot but i didn't find anyone. how can i find it....
1
1

Erratic Behavior of Virtex 4 FPGA
Hi all, I am using Virtex 4 FPGA (XC4VFX100) in our application. In this, we find some erratic behaiour of FPGA. Whenever the bit file is loaded into the FPGA, there is a drop in core voltage(power...
3
3

Virtex-4 input pad failures
Out of a lot of 12 boards we've had two now that have experienced input pad failures (shorts to VCCO). These are LVDCI_25 IBUFs with VCCO = 2.5V. They are being driven by 2.5V LVCMOS output buffers...
8
8

CFP: DTVCS 2008 - Design, Testing and Formal Verification Techniques for Integrated Circuits and Systems
Apologies for any multiple copies received. We would appreciate it if you could distribute the following call for papers to any relevant mailing lists you know of. CALL FOR PAPERS...

Virtex-5 User Guide "Lite"
If you want to get a feel for what you can do with Virtex-5, click on This was a labor of love. Something like it should have been written ten years ago, but: "Better late than never". Hope you like...
2
2

Is a FPGA the solution ?
I would like to know if a FPGA is suited for this application: sound sources localization and separation. The algorithm comes in 3 steps: sources detection using a steered beamformer (in...
4
4

OT. Posting with Outlook Express?
Hi All, I just found this, and thought it might be of interest. Seems to work quite well. Syms. p.s. I know, I should be using Thunderbird...

State machine outputs and tri-state
[I posted this to but maybe you FPGA experts know the answer.] Hi I'm not a VHDL expert, just learning, so please don't shout. I'm using Xilinx ISE9.2sp4 and have the following code as part of a state...
8
8