100MHz Microblaze and 50 MHz OPB

Hello all,

i have a hard time to route my Microblaze sucessfully at 100 MHz (virtex2 xc2v3000 -5). it seems the limiting point is linked to the OPB, because i have 2 masters (dopb + iopb) and many peripherals. here is my question :

is it possible to clock Microblaze with a 100 MHz clock while having the OPB and its peripherals runnning with a 50 MHz clock ? has this configuration ever been tested by someone here ? thank you,

Julien.

Reply to
Julien