10 Gigabit Ethernet FPGA boards...

We are looking at some research prototyping of IDS work. We are currently doing 1 Gbps prototyping on a current board, but are looking at 10 Gbps prototyping.

Are there any FPGA boards available with:

SRAM (a few MB minimum) A large FPGA

2 or more! 10 Gigabit ethernet interfaces.

As a bonus, 2 10-GigE plus a PCI slot would be ideal. We MIGHT be able to get away with a single 10 GigE interface, but that would be far, FAR from ideal.

--
Nicholas C. Weaver.  to reply email to "nweaver" at the domain
icsi.berkeley.edu

Our Broaddown4 product may be able to come close to you requirements when it launches early Q4.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development Board.

John Adair