X2210 and X2212 NVRAM replacement

I am facing, even with NOS parts, a general failure of Xircor non volatile ram memories X2210 and X2212. I have not space enough to put Dallas battery backed RAM. Could anybody propose a substitute ? Thank you

Reply to
picard.jean-francois

Are you having unstable voltages? Those devices should be quite reliable. Unless you are getting them from second sources in which case they could be Chinese (or other) counterfeit or relabelled parts...

We are looking into a replacement for these devices (X22xx) that might not be too much physically larger...

Stay tuned!

John :-#)#

John's  Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Robertson