WTD: SIMPSON 464 TEST LEADS

I picked up a Simpson 464 Series 3 DVM sans Test Leads. They are the Reverse Banana Plug style. Anyone know where I can find a set ? Google is no help.

Thanks, Dick, W1KSZ

Reply to
Richard W. Solomon, W1KSZ

BFoelsch

Dear Experts

Has anyone a scan of the circuit diagram? Or knows a free source for it?

TIA

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

Try

they might carry it or will get it.

Cathy

Reply to
cuniqu

What I once did, was get 2 pieces of brass tubing a little smaller then the banana plug, and slipped it onto the meter, then plugged "normal" leads into that.

Frank KA2FWC

Richard W. Solom>I picked up a Simpson 464 Series 3 DVM sans Test Leads. They are the

Reply to
Frank S.