WTB: Cheap DMM and Freq Counter with HPIB/GPIB

Hello all: I'm looking for a cheap, working, multimeter for the benchtop. It has to have HPIB. I'd also like a cheap frequency counter with GPIB/HPIB.

Thanks Mike

Reply to
Michael Dombrowski

I have an HP 5.5digit meter. 3478 I think... What do you consider cheap? mike

--
Return address is VALID.
Toshiba & Compaq LiIon Batteries, Test Equipment

Only in your dreams, pal...forget the hpib and the price comes down a few thousands...

Remove "HeadFromButt", before replying by email.

Reply to
maxfoo