Wanted: Boonton 91-B Schematic

Hi guys, I'm looking for the schematic of a Boonton 91-B RF Voltmeter. I can find many other 91 series schematics but not the 91-B. It would make my job easier with the correct schematic. Any leads? Thanks, Mikek

P.S. To Jeff, This is a tube model, I heeded your advice, I'm using an isolation transformer.

problem; I have one calibration pot (1V range) that has very little effect. The others have about a 30% range, this one maybe 1%.

Reply to
amdx

"amdx"

** ROTFL !!

Wot simple faith in an idiot's advice.

No iso tranny is gonna save a fool like you from death by electrocution.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Hi, Mike -

Would a 91CA schematic help? If so, then...

John S

Ya, I've checked that one, there seems to be to much difference for me to trace it out. Thanks, Mikek

Reply to
amdx