VOIP Equipment and Services

I started a discussion in S.E.D about VOIP and got some good info, but not much in the way of experiences with retail solutions.

I am thinking of going with a service called NetTalk which is sold through Walmart (along with many others). Of course it has a money back guarantee so no real risk other than your time.

Anyone used NetTalk? How about other retail VOIP services?

--

Rick
Reply to

Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com