Uni-Lab Equipment - Usage Unknown

Hi, I have by accident gotten hold of a fair number of device and I am not sure of it usage.

The devices are made by Uni-Lab Telecommunications Ltd and are model number CCM-1.

I'll describe it:

About 20x20x10cm dimensions. Weiighs about 500 gram. At the front . LED for PWR, PTT, AUX . Speaker and Headset Control (Like a volume adjust) . 6 pin XLR Male Socket

At the back . 12v DC Input (I dont have the adaptor) . Console I/O (Looks like a mini centronics connector) . 8 pin XLR Female Sockets for AUX/Mic, Foot, Aux In, Speaker

I am guessing it is some form of phone amplifier or security device but in reality have no idea and am reluctant to go spending $ with the connectors to find its pupose.

It appears Uni-Lab has gone under and I cannot find any web sites to help me.

If any one has a clue or suggestion it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Henry

Reply to
HenyakC

If your device doesn't appear to be used in the design, construction, or testing of electronic products, this is not the proper group.

*-*-*-*+Charters+*-equipment-laboratory-*-*-*-*+zz-zz+qq+already-available.solutions

You should post questions about telecom gear to a group with *telecom* in its name.

There are groups for security gear as well.

JeffM