Time to play name that board

Once Again, it's time to play.

Lets go:

Number on back is 80 904D Missing one transistor, someone penciled in what looks like 2N4125.

Sticker on front has date 3/20/81. Couple of burned away traces on the back, looks like too much current to ground. Reapairable easily with wire though IMHO. Back Says "Midway MFG. Co, Power Supply -RX A084-90414-B935." Looks good and complete other than burned traces issue.

"Assy number 41P0020-000." Both complete and in at least good shape.

Dirty, one component missing. Look where that cleaned spot is. :) Says "Vesiel V91-B Rev A 92-23" 2 small jumper repairs on back.

IMCO Control Board2 Rev 1. Paradise Valley Electronics. CTRL2 R1 8/13/93. Missing a crystal, the dips that were in the socket. I stole the crystal, you can have it back. It was an 11.0592Mhz. Otherwise excellent shape. I have actually the Dallas Semi clock that went in one of the DIPS. Has a "Program / Run" switch on the PCB.

Make an offer if you want one, I sold the Williams System 4 CPU for what the guy offered.

Otherwise, satisfy my curiousity at least. :)

Reply to
Robert Bullock

Hi!

Is the first one the PSU from a midway cocktail SI? I'm by no means a Midway expert, but I recall seeing something like that when I pciked up some SI boards to repair.

Yours, Mark.

Robert Bullock wrote:

Reply to
Mark (UK)

No idea, that's why I posted them :) Just parts to me but someone may want them.

Reply to
Robert Bullock