Test Equipment Manuals

I have a large collection of test equipment manuals, all originals.

The bulk of them are HP and Tektronix. There are also some for radio and audio gear.

Maufacturers include: Altec, Ampex, Anadex, Anatek, Austron, Avo, B&K, Ballantine, Bogen Brookdeal, Crown International,Data Pulse, Digital Equipment, Dyntronics, EDC, Eico, Elgar, EPC Labs, Explorer, Fairchild, Fluke, Frequency Devices, GE, Gen Rad, Gould, Gulton, Hammarlund, Harmon Kardon, Hickok, HP, Interstate Electronics, Ithaco, KAAR, Kennedy Co., Kikusui, Lambda, Lear Siegler, Leeds & Northrup, Marconi, MB , McIntosh, Measurements, Motorola, Multimetrics, National, NJE, Ortek Brookdeal, Phillips, Racal-Vadic, RCA, RGB, Rockland, Sensitive Research, Sony, Sorensen, Systron Donner, Tektronix, Watkins-Johnson, Wavetek, Yaesu.

A complete list sorted by manufacture and model number is posted at:

If there's something you need, email me to confirm I still have it, condition, cost and shipping.

Reply to
kevinwile