tektronix power module

Hello group, I have a tektronix TM504 power module with the DC504 counter / timer and a DM501 digital multi meter plug-ins. Multi meter only displays partial numerical segments . Decimal point will move as I rotate range / function switch but won't give any readings on anything under test. The counter / timer is acting up as well. The zeros and decimal point will move around on the display with function switch rotation but that's it. That's all it will do. Was wondering if anyone has had this experience with these plug-ins and can lead me in the right direction. Thanks.

Mike

Reply to
mkoch583