Tektronix 4 Channel 100 MHz 2247A Oscilloscope

I have a Tektronix 4 Channel 100 MHz 2247A Oscilloscope for sale. Unit features a Counter/Timer, is in very good condition, comes with manual and 2 probes. Unit is under calibration, and I will warrant for 60 days. $495.00 shipped vis Fedex 3 day, (USA & lower 48 only). Picture upon request. Money order, check, (must clear), or Paypal. snipped-for-privacy@att.net

Reply to
Fred Allen

Let me know if you still sell it. Thanks

Reply to
cesaral