Tektronix 3001GTX parts/pods free to good home

I've got a 'historic' Tek 3001GTX logic analyzer available to a good home.

I acquired it from one of the developers at ARC, where it was used to debug the cards that pull the pixels off 100MP CCD sensors.

It's a pretty fast beast, but with shallow buffers. This is the model with a hard disk in it. I've got two pods/cables as well.

The thing works, but it's power supply died and so is running off of some old power supplies I had laying around, which don't fit in the case.

I've switched to one of those usb-based units, not as fast (100MHz), but small and rather portable.

If anyone out there still uses one of these, and wants spare parts, let me know. I'm just looking for shipping costs and someone to get a little more use out of this unit.

// Wallace Owen // owner, Metamachine.

  • This was the principal tool used to debug the electronics for telescope cameras developed by ARC, which were/are used at many of the leading observatories.
Reply to
Wallace Owen

Last chance... I'll keep it through the week-end, then I'm tossing it.

// Wally

Wallace Owen wrote:

Reply to
Wallace Owen

Wallace:

Where are you located?

Aidan Grey

Reply to
Aidan Grey

San Diego.

Send me an email, with Tektronix in the subject.

// Wally

Reply to
Wallace Owen