Shareware dual-trace oscilloscope program

Hi everybody - I have a question about a shareware dual-trace oscilloscope program I picked up for my computer for a science project. I am not entirely too familiar with oscilloscopes but if this program uses my sound card as an input as it says then how can it effect a 'dual' trace if there is only one mic/line-in jack on the back of my soundcard and not two? Thanks!

- Jay

Reply to
Jay

"Modern" soundcards are stereo............................

Reply to
Robert Baer

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Jay) wrote in news:1e1410a1.0402011913.74b48f41 @posting.google.com:

One jack, three connections. L, R, and ground.

Rich Andrews