Sensors and Peripherals for NXT Mind storms

Dexterindustries.com is a maker of mind storm NXT Lego and robotic sensors, projects, and products. We got tired of flushing. And we got tired of being reminded to put the seat down. So we put this together; a machine that not only flushes for you but puts the seat down each time, whether you're standing or prefer to sit.

Robin Tom