Sencore Model SC3100 Trance Intensity/Delta Measurements not working

I obtained a new Sencore SC3100 scope from a friend, he gave it to me becau se the trance intensity/Delta measurements isn't working, and never worked since day one on this unit. While I can get by using it without those feat ures, it would be great to figure out how to repair them. I've obtained sc hematics and looked over every inch of the PCB's but I can't seem to find w here the issue is. Any recommendations?

Reply to
David Holden

Why didn't your friend send the scope back to Sencore while it was under warranty? Seems to me that trace intensity/Delta would be rather important basic functions to not have any adjustment...

I would suggest you contact Sencore's tech support folks, this may be a common or known bug...

John :-#)#

John's  Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9
                      www.flippers.com
John Robertson

My friend bought a few of them when he was running his business, I guess he never used it for a while and the warranty expired. Now that he is older and closing down his business he didn't have a use for it.

I tried contacting Sencore, I was able to get the schematics from them, but I havn't been able to get any other help from them