Schematic Wanted RCA Signal generator kit

Signal Generator Kit

RCA INSTITUTES, INC NEW YORK, N.Y.

I know it's not the best signal generator, but my father built it and I like to restore some of his old equipment.

I'd love a schematic if anyone can help.

Thanks, Tony

Reply to
Tony Miklos

Ask on the news:rec.antiques.radio+phono newsgroup

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
Michael A. Terrell

Thanks, I'll try that.

Tony

Reply to
Tony Miklos

bg

Unfortunately they have lots of manuals and schematics for RCA test equipment, but not this one.

In the RCA Tube Manuals, they often published example schematics of AM and FM radios, audio amplifiers, and test equipment in the back of the book. I suggest looking in these, probably in a book published in the 1950's or early 1960's.

73, Dr. Barry L. Ornitz
Reply to
NoSPAM

Suggest you join these Yahoo groups and ask there:

(This one is for HP & Agilent brands, but they have been generous in helping with other brands...):

and this mail list:

Good luck.

--
John English