REQ: Rohde and Schwarz SMG partial schematic

Hello,

I'm looking for a partial schematic for a Rohde and Schwarz SMG. The unit gets an error 6 on a power-up, indicating that the lithium battery is low, but the battery is good. The SRAM's are getting a proper 3.5VDC when the unit is powered off. When tracing out part of the circuit, It looks like they are using a A/D converter to measure the battery, but it's a rather complex circuit using analog muxes, switches, op-amps, etc. If anyone might be able to scan this part of the CPU board schematic for me, I'd be very grateful.

I can be contacted by email at 66gtojayw AT comcast.net, or reply to group. Alternately, it could be posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
JW