REQ: HP 10391B Software (Inverse Assembler Devkit)

I'm trying to find a copy of the HP Inverse Assembler Development kit.

Apparently it was downloadable from agilent's ftp site once upon a time, but now Agilent lists this product as 'obsolete' and there's no sign of it anywhere.

Any pointers?

Thanks,

Brian

Reply to
Brian Swetland

I have posted a ZIP archive at:

This file will be deleted on 6/16/2006.

Reply to
Keyser Soze

Awesome. Thanks!

Brian

Reply to
Brian Swetland

Hello,

I want to experiment with PIC's in radio ham transmitters (strictly private purpose) Could you post this file again please ? Many thanks, Christian F1GWR

Reply to
Christian

Cq F1GWR de KG4HLZ

Do you have a spacific project in mind? If not, I have a bunch of Ideas that I just don't have time to build.

Bruce

Reply to
philbruce

The file is posted again.

It will be deleted on Friday September 1, 2006

Reply to
Keyser Soze

Hi Keyser, Thank you very much for your fast answer. So sorry, had a lot of work last two weeks. Just had a look at the thread at home tonight and saw that the file was on for a limited period so I cannot download it anymore yet. How could we proceed so I won't miss it again? As I work in two administrations (hospital and airforce) where networks have very restricted access to outside files I can only download from a web site when I'm at home. Will be there next thursday. Alternatively you could send it by email if it's not too big... Many thanks,

Hi Bruce, My short term application would be to debug PIC processors hardware and software used for setting ATV transmitters/receivers built with Comtech modules in 13 cm band. Best 73's

Christian

Reply to
Christian

The file is posted again.

It will be deleted at 00:01 GMT on Friday September 15, 2006

Reply to
Keyser Soze