Re: Tom Gootee

Tom Gootee 1795 Schuetter Rd Jasper, IN 47546-9586 Phone: (812)

482-7663 Fax or voicemail Tom Gootee at 1-812-482-7650, email snipped-for-privacy@fullnet.com runs a mail fraud business. Please don't do any business with him, or don't give or send money to him.

I sent him $662 with Western Union for a test equipment he advertises on his web site. I never received the test equipment he agreed to send me, and I'm unable to reach him on any of his phone numbers, and he isn't answering to my emails.

For more information you welcome to contact me

Reply to
p-gyula

Geez!

So THERE you are, finally! I have been TRYING to (be able to) email you, for some time, but GUESS WHAT??! The 200-something or more 12 MB and 4 MB emails with which you attacked my inbox with have rendered my email system completely unusable! I can't even open one of your emails, to get your email address (OR your shipping address)!!!

If you hadn't been a paying customer, I would have reported you to the authorities, as an internet criminal, for initiating a "denial-of-service" attack.

Please email me immediately at: tomgootee AT yahoo dot com.

- Tom

Reply to
tomg