[Q] RF line stretcher or delay line ( ~ 5 ns sec)

I'm looking for an electrical line stretcher (or electrical delay line). Frequency will be near 10MHz to

Reply to
Q-man

You would be better served to make your own with some coax cable. Inexpensive way to go, use RG-58 for 50 ohm or use RG-59 for 75 ohm.

Reply to
Robert Baer

I've got one somewhere in the attic. About 3 feet tall, so that should make 5ns. 50 ohm N connectors. WhatRtheyGoin4theseDays? mike

laptops and parts Test Equipment
Honda CB-125S
TEK Sampling Sweep Plugin and RM564
Tek 2465 $800, ham radio, 30pS pulser
mike

I'm looking for an adjustable delay line. ^^;

Reply to
Q-man

This site might be of some interest/help.

Jim Parson