Pocket Size Welding Machine: Open for Distributors/Importers

Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings. We are manufacturers on an innovative welding machine "Pocket Size Welding Machine" which carries the brand name Microweld. This product will take the industrial sector by storm, with all the advantages in terms of: electrical consumption, size, weight, duty cycle etc.

We are now open for distributors and marketing arm to represent the product in their respective territory or even in an international scale. Kindly visit our website at

for photos in actual operation and specifications.

You can watch the machines actual video demonstration by clicking on the link below:

Size: 1.8 x 8.5 x 1.8 inches Weight: 1kg Duty cycle is 100% the machine can withstand long hours of operation without overheating. Voltage is 110 * 220 * 440 auto volt. Welding Capacity: 100 - 500 amperes Warranty: Two (2) years

Machine has been tested and has passed strict quality control prior to distribution.

Feel free to email us for any inquiries

Thank you

Best Regards Gennard Manalili Managing Director Arc Microweld Manufacturing 103 E. Rodriguez Sr Avenue, Manalili Building, Quezon City Philippines Mobile + 63920 5728484 Tel/Fax +63 2 4122483 Email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Arc Microweld Manufacturing