Philips PM 5134 Manual wanted

I'm trying to get my hands on a manual for the Philips PM 5134 function generator. Does anyone have a copy that he or she would be willing to sell me?

Thomas Philips

Reply to
Thomas Philips

Hello Thomas,

I'm not going to sell my manual, but I can scan a few pages from the manual i have.

Kees

Reply to
Kees

Hello Thomas,

I'm not going to sell my manual, but I can scan a few pages from the manual i have.

Kees

Reply to
Kees

Kees,

Thank you very much for your generous offer, but Terry Pinnell has already sent me the appropriate pages.

Sincerely

Thomas Philips

Reply to
Thomas Philips

I too am in need of a manual, can anyone help? I would be most grateful

Reply to
mcurnutt