Parts wanted: Elco staggered edge-conn 41-pole sockets with 2 guide-pin holes

If this is another suitable NG, Can someone out there let me know where I can locate 10 of these - either used or mint condition? Elco 41 gold-plated solder-tag sockets, in 2 rows, with its pcb slot, 2 guide-pin holes next to end-located M3 mounting holes, moulded in green plastic, 126mm long . These and shorter versions were popular about 25 years ago. Elco or compatible make part number not known!

Reply to
Jim Gregory