NiTM - Business Introduction for Electronic

Dear Sir / Madam,

Compliments!

NiTM Technologies Pte Ltd, is a leading IT business support solutions provider, distributor and exporter of various IT products that include Audio , Video & Computer peripheral, Semi-Conductors, Components , PCB, Laptop, Net-books and OEM software packages. NiTM export brands that comprises Fujitsu, Seagate, Hitachi, HP, Samsung, Lenovo, Kingston, Sony, Panasonic and Microsoft.

NiTM market includes India, Bangladesh, Middle-East and Africa. NiTM highly focus the business of IT connectivity bringing technologies across continents thereby forgoing the world closer.

I would like to invite you to tour our website

It would be my pleasure to demonstrate our capabilities and show you the unique features of our products and services would benefit your Company. You will immediately see the advantages. If it is more convenient for you, I am also available to come to your facility.

Please call us to set an appointment at your convenience. I will make efficient use of your time to show how we can assist you in meeting your specific requirements and the significant savings you can realize by working with NiTM.

Looking forward to hear from you and to have a business relationship with your esteemed company.

Kindly let us know any Business Opportunity.

Have a Great Day!!!

Thanks & Regards Nithyakalyani NiTM Technologies Pte Ltd =96 (Singapore)|TelFax - 65 6220 1667| # 10 Anson Road| 17-22, International Plaza| Tanjong Pagar| Singapore -

079903. E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@nitmtech.com | snipped-for-privacy@nitmtech.com |
NITMTECH