New and enhanced low cost C compilers

Low Cost C Compilers

------------------------------------

HI-TECH Software's C compilers are now available to support the ARM, dsPIC, msp430, 8051, PIC 10 to 17, PIC 18 as well as many other popular 8/16/32 bit micros.

Recent releases of these compilers have included significant enhancements to aid development and debugging. ARM - includes a USB based JTAG interface with high level debug software dsPIC - fully integrates with MPLAB msp430 - High level debugging with JTAG cables PIC-18 - Code & I/O simulation, integrates with MPLAB 8051 - Code & I/O simulation

All these compilers include HI-TIDE a Windows integrated Development Environment and are in the process of being upgraded to include C-WIZ. C-WIZ is a wizard that simplifies the task of initialising and driving on chip peripherals by automating the creation of code. msp-430 - C-WIZ available for all on-chip peripherals except LCD. 8051 - C-WIZ supports the 8051 core I/O

If you would like a 30 day evaluation copy of any of these compilers, please email us stating the CPU family.

The HI-TECH PICC Lite compiler is a freeware version of the industrial-strength PICC compiler and supports the 12F629, 12F675, 16C84,

16F84, 16F84A, 16F627(A), 16F684 and 16F877(A) devices. Please email us if you would like a copy.

These compilers are now available from our web shop. Visit it at

These compilers deliver unrivalled code density combined with excellent reliability. Tightly tuned to the micro's architecture, they allows firmware development in a fraction of the time, but without significantly greater use of RAM or ROM than is required for conventional assembly language programming.

Chris Stephens E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@computer-solutions.co.uk Computer Solutions Ltd. Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460

1a New Haw Road, Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603 Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 2BZ England

For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools now available for next day delivery - from our web shop

Reply to
Chris Stephens