Need Info- Pattern Generator Designs

Hi, group. I do industrial electronics repair service and there were times that I wish to have a pattern being seen on those repaired controller monitors so I would be glad if anyone know any project out there to built a monochrome or color pattern generator for my service needs.

Thanks Choong

Reply to
Choong Keat Yian

I use video pattern generators made by Tenma for this purpose. Many industrial video monitors use horizontal scan frequencies that aren't used anywhere else, so commercial pattern generators for them are not common. Tenma does make them, but they may be hard to find. I found mine on eBay. Sorry I can't remember their model numbers...

Reply to
Matt J. McCullar