Need a replacement for a Recoton remote control

Greetings,

If there's a more appropriate NG for this topic, kindly direct me to it.

I have a Recoton Sole control that's about 8-9 years old, and dying. It's a great remote control because it works through walls, ceilings, floors, etc.; I use it in my bedroom to control the satellite receiver in the living room. It has a base unit that I place in line-of-sight with the satellite receiver, and the remote works from any room in the house.

To my dismay, Recoton seems to have disappeared, so I'm in need of something comparable from another manufacturer. Does anyone have any suggestions? It's absolutely imperative that it be able to control my DirecTV receiver from anywhere in the house.

Thanks!

--

FREE "Bushisms" screensavers: www.smartassproducts.com/downloads.shtml
Reply to