Measuring digital signals

I would like to measure some digital signals, and send the measurements over LAN/USB/GPIB or something like that to my computer. Ultimately, I would like to have it highly parallelized, i.e. I would like to sample as many digital channels as possible at the same time (at a sample rate of 1 kHz at the most).

Now - my question is; where can I find such a device? I have found the Agilent 34980A which I can put up to eight 34950A digital I/O modules in, but that really seems like overkill to me. If you have a suggestion, please write!

Sincerely, Fredrik

Reply to
Fredrik J

Something like this perhaps:

Check the specs page for sample rates. Maybe overkill, too, but probably gonna be harder to find units with a max of 1kHz.

Reply to
Ray L. Volts