Manual for TS165A

Serial port tester, made by Black Box.

The Googles, they do nothing.

--
Paul Hovnanian     mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com
Re: Manual for TS165A

Perhaps you are looking for the wrong number? Is it TS158A?

https://www.blackbox.com/en-us/store/Detail.aspx/RS232-Compact-Serial-Activity-Monitor/TS158A

https://www.blackbox.com/en-us/store/documents.aspx?doc_page=1&curr_tab=doc&doc_refine=FacetField%3AManuals

If you do have an old part number you could always contact them via
their Talk With Us link...

John :-#)#

                      John's Jukes Ltd.
Re: Manual for TS165A
It's definitely a TS165A.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-BOX-TRISTATE-PLUS-TS165A-/253151852554
The eBay unit is the one I recently acquired.

I'll try their chat line. Thanks

--
Paul Hovnanian     mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com