Low cost GPIB to USB converter

Hello all,

After searching in vain for a low cost GPIB converter to download screen shots from oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and other instruments, I have developed one on my own. Here are some highlights:

  • USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 (Full Speed) support * Draws power from USB bus; no need for power supply * Fully configured; no settings to configure or jumpers to set * Drivers available for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. * Driver creates virtual COM port for applications to read data * LEDs indicate power status and data traffic. * Easy to use

I sell them through eBay. Search for "GPIB USB". There is one listed now at

Hope that helps other hobbyists in similar need.

Regards, Abdul

Reply to
abduln