Looking for an AC (60Hz) Voltage Stabilizer

I have used 50 Hz voltage Stabilizers in Europe and I wonder if there something similar in the US. The ones in Europe, I believe were passive. I am not sure how they worked some sort of a tank circuit with a swinging choke? Maybe.

Anyway My problem is that my house runs on solar and when the well pump kicks on it drops the voltage enough so that it messes up the electronics in a couple of pieces of equipment. Washing Machine and sometimes my computer. I would like to put voltage stabilizers in front of each of these two items.

Any suggestions?

Jake

Reply to
Glenn Jacobs

Try Google for Sola as they make resonant xfmrs that might fill your bill.

Henry Kolesnik

Yep, they exist. I've even got one for sale here:

Uses a motorized variac connected backwards from the usual. mike

--
Return address is VALID.
http://nm7u.tripod.com/homepage/te.html