LabX Press Release - Oct. 11th, 2005

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE October 11th, 2005

LabX generates over $4 million in Auction bids in a single day

The Scientific and Medical equipment online auction marketplace, LabX, received over $4 million in bids on September 30th, 2005. "This record day reflects our continuous efforts to grow LabX. What a thrilling way to wrap up a great quarter," said Bob Kafato, CEO. LabX again set several new records for both the 3rd quarter and October of 2005 including record numbers of new members joining. LabX Membership has now surpassed 80,000 as of October.

The LabX 'Pay-Per-Lead' system, LabVista, also grew strongly. Said Kafato, "The LabVista system now generates a surprising portion of our revenue. Pay-Per-Lead is the next generation of online marketing services, a step ahead of pay per click systems like Google Adwords."

is the largest and most active scientific products marketplace on the internet with over 500,000 visitors per month and

80,000 listings. LabX has been serving the internet since 1995.

Contact Info: Ken Piech General Manager snipped-for-privacy@labx.com

888-781-0328
LabX.com