Instek test equipment quality?

I am in the market to buy a function generator and was wondering if anyone has an opinion on the quality of Instek test equipment. I'm looking at the model SFG2110 function generator. It will only be used in my hobby electronics shop.

Thanks Mike

"The scientist is possessed by the sense of universal causation...His religious feeling takes the form of rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals the intelligence of such superiority that, compared with it, systematic thinking and acting of human beings is an utterly insignificant reflection." Albert Einstein (theoretical physicist)

Reply to
Mike