HP Agilent 859X option 105

Anybody who has one of these old spectrum analyzers might be interested in this thread on Agilent's web forum. There are instruction on how to add option 105 for free on newer units.

Have fun!

Reply to
JW

I recall someone asking about that exact conversion recently, but for the life of me, can't recall where...

At least by posting the info the person has a good chance of finding it!

John :-#)#

John's  Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9
                      www.flippers.com
John Robertson