HP 8116A Service Manual with Schematics

Hello!

I have a couple of old HP8116A function generators that need repair and I have not been able to locate a Service manual with schematics.

While looking through previous postings in this group, I noticed that "JW" has a copy of the service manual with schematics. He had temporarily placed it on a web site as a pdf file for another group member to download it.

JW, could you please do that again so I could download the 8116 manual? I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thank You Steve

Reply to
countrytech

If the link below doesn't work, search the Agilent site for 8116A. It is a 3.16 MB PDF file.

is the actual file.

Michael A. Terrell

-
Reply to
countrytech

A.

t -

Thanks for the link, but the Agilent site manual doesn't have any schematics in it. Member "JW" has a pdf manual that is 10MB in size and includes the schematics.

Steve

Reply to
countrytech

Is your email address valid?

Reply to
JW

Mine is, if you could CC me a copy for my archives I would appreciate it.

Michael A. Terrell

I would appreciate a copy if you would be so kind.

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

To all - check your mail.

Reply to
JW

Sorry, hat I buzzer you. I habe also a HM8116 with E51 and need the schematics. I hope you can sehr them Tod me. Thank you Manfred Bruck

Reply to
manfred.bruck29

On Thu, 21 Nov 2013 05:45:19 -0800 (PST) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in Message id: :

An excellent scan and only $5. Well worth the money.

Reply to
JW