HP 8116A full service manual

Hello - I need the FULL service manual for HP 8116A in order to repair it ( with : failures codes explanation /schematics /compoment listing/...) ( I find on the web -agilent - a partial service manual but without the infos I need....) Thanks for all - Best regards - Renaud

Reply to
Renaud

Hello Renaud,

I have the complete service manual for this, including schematics. It's

10MB. Do you have access to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic or alt.binaries.e-book.technical?

If so, which one would you like me to post it in?

Reply to
JW

Hello

Fine ... Thanks a lot for quick answering, BUT no acces to "alt.binaries.schematics.electronic" For me it is closed .. !!!!! Aie aie !!!! how we can do ...?? on a direct e-mail adress ??

Best regards - Renaud

"JW" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Renaud

OK, will put it up here:

Let me know as soon as you get it so I can delete the file.

Good luck with your repair. I've fixed a number of these and might be able to help you if you need it.

Reply to
JW

Hello

Fine very fine

I have got everything - all the file is in my PC........ thanks for all - Have a good day... See you soom on this media....(maybe...) Best regards