HP 16500A System Software on Bootable CD

Hello All: The HP 16500A Logic Analyzer needs a dos machine to make the software disks that it needs. Not having a dos machine around, I whipped up a dos boot cdrom to make the disks. See:

If there is sufficient interest, I could put software for other machines on there, like a 16500 family cd, and possibly manuals also.

Hope this helps Mike

Reply to
Michael Dombrowski