How can I create an electronic chastity belt for my boyfriend???

I will be out of twon for a week and I fear that my boyfriend will have sex with other men during that time.

So I want to create an electronic chastity belt to prevent him from having sex with other men.

How can I build such a chastity belt???

Reply to
Harald Gentexeater

Appears to be going for "A Hatred Exalt Genre"

If you just can't resist the urge to feed the troll, DO remove his scorecard group from the To line:

You might also make an abuse report to his Posting Host: mailto: snipped-for-privacy@servercentral.net abuse@ servercentral.net

Reply to
JeffM

Nice try, but you're not taking into account his mindset.

It's "Alexander The Great".

Thanks for playing :-)

Reply to
whack-a-troll