Hi Folks, I would like to recommend an company that has done me very well

Hi All,

I would like to recommend a company based in Morgan Hill, Ca that has a nice selection of new and used electronics components and stuff, including all types of test equipment. If you mention my name, you will get a special discount also! Their website address is

Thanks and I hope you find what you need at great prices!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Newlon