Help us celebrate the Embedded Tools Web Shop's second birthday

We are celebrating with a cake and sticky wine......( picture on

)

We thought of sending portions out with each sale but TCP/IP has not yet been extended to the "Matter Transmission Protocol" so instead we are offering a 10% discount on all orders placed on the web shop for 2 weeks between the 3rd and 14th of April

So for a limited period you can now obtain any of the following for 10% less than the normal price

BDM/JTAG Tools for Debug and flash programming from P&E and Abatron for 68HC(S)08, (S)12, 16, 68K, ColdFire, PPC, ARM, MIPS

C Compilers & Assemblers from Hi-tech, IAR, Cosmic, Keil, Paradigm and Avocet For everything from PIC, dsPIC, 8051, 68HCS08, HC(S)12, 68K, through to ARM,

CAN & LIN interfaces from Peak and Lawicel

USB Protocol Analysers for USB-1 and USB-2 from Elllisys

Windows Driver development packages for PCI and USB from Jungo

ROM Emulators from MSD

Universal Programmers from Hi-Lo

RS232 Diagnostics from Paladin

Portable and bench LAs and DSOs from Link

So go along to the Embedded Development Tools Web Shop by following this link......

Our aim is to make it the premier site for Embedded Engineers

( now the legal bit..... orders from customers who do not have a COMSOL credit account must be paid for by credit card, bank transfer or a sterling cheque by monday the 17th April. If we are out of stock on any items we will supply it after the deadline giving the 10% discount to any customers that otherwise fulfill the above conditions )

Regards, Chris

---------------------------------------------------------------------- Chris Stephens E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@computer-solutions.co.uk Computer Solutions Ltd. Phone: +44 (0)1 932 829 460

1a New Haw Road, Fax: +44 (0)1 932 840 603 Addlestone, Surrey
KT15 2BZ England

For the largest range of embedded microprocessor development tools

Reply to
Chris Stephens