GANZ Insulation Tester Help

Hello, I received an Insulation Tester type: XS from the manufacturere GANZ. No technical or service manual came with it. It is in a very good condition and I like to use it as the tester I have is about 35 years old and is showing the signs of time and use. Can some one point me to a solution or provide me with a manual? Thank you very much, Cheers, Marco

Reply to
VMI